Monday, August 1, 2011

BOOK COVERS




Estes serão os dois livros que irão ser publicados em Outubro deste ano. Irei fazer uma visita a 54 países, e é aqui, neste blogue, que vos irei contar e mostrar o que vi por lá.

These are the two books that will be published in October this yearI will make a visit to 54 countries, and it is here, on this blog, that I will tell you and show you what I saw.

Ce sont les deux livres qui seront publiés en Octobre de cette année. Je vais faire une visite à 54 pays et, elle est ici dans cet blog, que vous allez parler et montrer tous que j'ai vu.

2 comments:

  1. Primeiro quero dar os parabéns pelo excelente trabalho de fotografia como veículo de valores humanistas.
    Depois, serei um fiel acompanhante nessa viagem pelos (54?!) países.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roseil, Thank you very much for posting Roque Santeiro Pics, this reminded my old days when I had started my business back in 2004 in Luanda, I grew up in this market and had great time with people of Roque Santeiro, I miss this place as this is no longer existing. Thanks a lot for keeping this place alive through your photography, I wish you all the best for your career ahead.

    ReplyDelete